Bondtech Autoclave Service
- Control system repair or replacement, including complete redesigns and modernization with or without automation.
- Installation and Start-up of your new or existing autoclave system
- Trouble shooting control or equipment issues
- Testing and calibration
- Engineering services
- Complete system refurbishment services, in our shop or on your site
Field Installation and Repairs
Bondtech has been installing and repairing autoclaves for more than 30 years. We are able to work with any type of autoclave fast and effectively. We can supply you a new autoclave and field install it on a timely basis.
Bondtech field service is first class and covers, but is not limited to the following:
- New or Used Autoclave Installations
- New or Used Autoclave Start-up
- Autoclave shell code welding and repair
- Vessel integrity testing as per ASME requirements
- On-site inspections
- Misc. field work and modifications as per customer’s requirements
- Field installation of Hodge or Harris Quick opening doors
- Hodge or Harris Quick opening door re-wedging, and roller replacement/repair
- Hodge or Harris Hydraulic cylinder repair or replacement
- On-Site Operations
Bondtech Field Service Features
- Reduction of downtime
- Extended service life
- Sole source responsibility
- 24-48 hour emergency service
- Experienced and professional
- Cost Effective
Bondtech is able to offer you telephone support service – There are various options for this service, and you may pick one that best suit your needs:
This service is provided during regular working ours (Monday-Friday, 8:00am – 5:00pm EST). Our Service Technicians will work with you to provide technical and troubleshooting advice. For sales and installation of parts our technicians will provide you pricing and installation direction via telephone or remote desktop support (if available).
One day on-site service support. This service is scheduled and can be provided outside working hours (additional charges may apply). Our Service Technicians will work directly with you to troubleshoot your issues. Prior to leaving, our technicians will be sure to answer all questions and provide a Report of Findings and/or Inspection Report. For installation of new software, modifications or installation of parts our technicians will provide you pricing and installation direction as needed. Additionally, you will have access to telephone service support.
Three Day on-site startup and training. After purchase of a new or refurbished system, we can provide supervision during the installation of the system. Once the installation is complete, our technicians will train operators on the control systems and preventative maintenance. Prior to leaving our technicians will answer all questions. We will provide preventive maintenance service and operator’s training once a year for 3-years from the time of commissioning. Additionally you will have access to telephone service support.
Required service with Less than 24-hour notice.